Living in the city exposes us to pollutants from cars, cigarettes, and construction sites everyday. These pollutants can take a great toll on our skin, causing visible ageing signs on our faces.
Tired of your skin looking dry and dull? Here are three of the best skincare tips that can slow down signs of ageing and help you maintain your skin’s youth.
1. Slather on your sunscreen everyday even when indoors
The sun’s rays can cause free radical damage, premature ageing, and hyperpigmentation. What’s worse is that these effects remain on the skin forever.
This is why sunscreen is not a product you’d want to skimp or skip on. It can help to combat the sun’s UVB/UVA rays and blue light, preventing them from further damaging your skin.
UVA rays and blue light can still penetrate through the clouds and your windows. It is essential that you apply sunscreen religiously every day, even when it’s cloudy or when you’re at home.
2. Treat yourself to collagen skin booster drinks
Other than wearing sunscreen every day, you can also consume booster drinks to care for your skin. Booster drinks are enriched with potent ingredients extracted from fruits and vegetables. It is a great way to get all the nutrients your skin needs, such as essential vitamins and minerals. These nutrients can help to improve your skin health by fighting off the effects of environmental aggressors and premature ageing.
Some of the key ingredients for healthy skin include:
- Vitamin C: This vitamin is essential for collagen production, which helps keep the skin looking young and healthy.
- Antioxidants: Antioxidants can help fight free radical damage, which is one of the biggest causes of ageing.
Naked Blend’s skincare supplement such as the Muscat White Grape Collagen Skin Booster Drink is blended with premium ingredients from the USA and Japan. These ingredients are patented and proven to enhance skin elasticity and reduce inflammation.
Even better, consuming this skincare supplement is effortless. Simply drink it directly from the sachet or mix it into your water, smoothies, or juices.
3. Pamper your face with a quick facial at home
When your home becomes your office, it’s easy to feel like you’re always at work. Give your skin an extra boost with a do-it-yourself (DIY) facial at home.
A DIY facial can help you to relieve stress and improve your complexion at the same time. Customised according to your preference, you get to control the type of cleansers, exfoliants, and masks to use. This is especially helpful for those with sensitive skin.
A simple facial at home consists of four steps: cleansing, exfoliating, masking, and moisturising.
- Cleanse: Prep your skin by gently washing it with a facial cleanser.
- Exfoliate: Slough away the dead skin on your face by using an exfoliating scrub.
- Mask: Use a facial mask to target your skin woes. If you have dry skin, use a hyaluronic acid facial mask. If you have oily skin, use a clay-based mask infused with Vitamin C.
- Moisturise: Moisturise your face with your usual skincare products. Give yourself a facial massage at the same time to increase blood circulation and boost lymphatic damage.
By doing this at least once every week, you’ll see a noticeable improvement in your complexion.
Say goodbye to dull wrinkles and hello to smooth, radiant skin
There are many things you can do to improve your skin condition. From drinking collagen booster drinks daily to having DIY facials weekly, these are ways to keep your face looking its very best. Follow our skincare tips and you'll soon be on your way to beautiful and healthy skin.